Re: Confuse about fuses!

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Confuse about fuses!
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:57:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
      I hope someone else responded before this,I just found your
message,ment to reply long ago.
  I have my own theory as to why many LBC's wireing burn up. People see
35 amp on the Lucas fuse and replace with an american(Buss) 35 amp
fuse.  If you look at a Lucas 35 amp fuse it says 17 amp continous(in
small print) instead of trying to figure it all out,I keep a supply of
Lucas fuses.
  I believe one of the fuses is a 10 amp, Check your manual,if you
cannot find,write back,I or someone else will check for you.

 Most important,, If you blow a fuse there is a reason!!! find and
correct,do not up the fuse
                                      Bob Harris
                                      76 Spit FM45276U