Re: More bitching

To: "Bollen" <bollen@ibm.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: More bitching
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:55:59 -0600
Cc: "TR8" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
I once had a local oil change shop break that line while doing my TR6.
I had to do the fix myself since they were so inept. The didn't even
have hand tools.  I ended up using a lighter to get it all back
together again.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race