TR7 Spider and GT6 for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: TR7 Spider and GT6 for sale
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:59:17 -0800
To all interested.

I have decided to keep the TR7 body and all and have made a deal with
someone on the engine.  I plan to put in a standard engine and in 6 or so
months put in a Rover V8 or just buy another TR8.  If anyone knows of a TR8
that is not rusty, and is unmolested by a DPO let me know.  I would like to
keep it cheap.  I have the means to fix most mechanical problems, but body
work is not my best point.

I would also consider a TR8 that is trashed but in decent mechanically to
do the swap to the Spider.

So I guess any TR8 in any condition will be considered.

I am also interested in the sale of this 1970 GT6+.  I paid $200 for it and
the frame and engine are in nice shape.  The tranny is in the trunk and I
am not sure the problem, looks like the reverse lever just popped out of
its slot.  The body is rough, with rusty floors and rockers, and dents and
all everywhere.  Might make a good Spitfire swap.
I will sell it for the best offer I can get.  I have 5 cars and need them
out of here.

John