Re: l.a. show

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: l.a. show
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:38:18 -0800
Cc: <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
I read an article in a magazine that I cannot remember right now.  It was
about the Lotus Elan.  Well actually the Kia roadster.  Apparently Kia
bought the rights to the Elan and is going to sell it in the states by next
year.  This car is an Elan, no changes but a bit of an engine change.
Apparently an Isuzu Impulse engine will be used.  I worked at the Kia
dealer here in town for a while so it was of interest to me.  Does anyone
have any info on this?

John