Re: LawrenceTune Engine

To: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: LawrenceTune Engine
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:27:48 -0800
Cc: info@immo.nl, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave Terrick wrote:

> Arie,
DAVE:  Yes, he is the creater of the cross-flow head... but it is
EXTREMELY doubtful that this particular "Lawerence-Tune motor" has this
head... Lawrence was very tight with those... and even in the early
80's, he still had all of his original 10 castings...  and, while they
were for sale, we're talking over $10,000 each...

But he is an incredible engine builder, from what I hear... and a
"LawrenceTune" motor is sure to be a hot motor...   ...but the intake
and exhaust will be on the same side.

--Justin