Picture needed urgently - PLEASE HELP

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Picture needed urgently - PLEASE HELP
From: CHRISTOPHER NEIL CHILDS <christopher.childs@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 16:35:20 +0000
Cc: Chris.Bailey@Edwards.BOC.com, GuyotLeonF@aol.com
It is appraisal time again in this wonderful world, and my boss'
American wife wants a picture of a red Pontiac Sunfire, cabriolet, with
black interior as she wants him to buy her one!  In order that I can
gain points for getting her want she wants, will someone please e-mail
me a picture of one. If the colours aren't exactly want she wants don't
worry, I know a man who can alter that for me.  Please help, I need a
pay rise - 4 classics, 2 cats and a husband to support.

With thanks in advance

Tessa Childs
MGB GT
Spitfire MK11
Jag XJ6 Series 3
Vitesse MK11 (no MOT)
Please Easter Bunny send us a GT6 (the earlier the better)