Triumph manuals found

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph manuals found
From: Shawn Mann <shawmon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:31:37 -0500
Listers,

I was up in Portland, OR over the holidays, and made my traditional trip
to Powell's books (the world's greatest bookstore!).  Found a few used
manuals that might be of use to someone.

Haynes, GT6 and Vitesse in VG condition (sorry, thought this was out of
print, just checked and found it's still available)

Haynes, Spitfire in fair condition (early edition with roundtail Spit on
cover, maybe more detail for early Spits than current Haynes manual?)

Toledo 1300 manual (can't remember if it was Haynes or another pub)

Don't know if any of these are of use to anyone, but give Powell's a
call (sorry, the phone # seems to have wandered off), they do phone
orders.

Shawn
1979 Spitfire 1500
1970 TR6 (soon!)