Re: Undercoating

To: Robert Van and Ann Cross <vancross@visuallink.com>
Subject: Re: Undercoating
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:59:25 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bob,
I have had good luck with the asphalt based stuff I got at the autobody store.
It goes on with a paintbrush and can be thinned with a product typically used to
clean cars prior to painting (acriliclean I think is how it is spelled).  If you
over do it, it's easy to get off without destroying the finish.
Joe Curry