clutch replacement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: clutch replacement
From: JONATHAN LOPEZ <lopezje@bulldog.georgetown.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:47:44 -0500 (EST)
To all who have replied:

Thanks for the wealth of advice and encouragement.  As it happens my
brother (the car is in california) put some hydraulic fluid in the master
cylinder and the problem seemed to go away.  Of course I will have to
check it out for myself when I go home in two weeks for spring break.

Thank you all for your adivce.

On a different note, I recall from one of the postings a few months ago a
discussion about where to place a cigarette lighter.  My uncle and I put
mine right in the center crash pad next to the blower and the heater
switch.  It looks perfectly natural there and was very easy to do.

Jonathan
'74 TR6 w/OD