Re: TR3A - Wrinkle paint glossy or matte?

To: Jeff Raymond <raymo1@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A - Wrinkle paint glossy or matte?
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 12:05:10 -0500
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jeff,

I seem to be in the minority here, as Carl Musson and TeriAnn Wakeman both
seem to think the Krylon Glossy black is OK.

I got my wrinkle paint from Moss, it is definately a matte finish, and is
manufactured by Plasticote. I found the same paint at my local Pep Boys, in
Plasticote's own label, for half the price of what Moss charged.

The finish is matte, looks great. Took lots of attempts to get the wrinkles
to come out right. I found the stuff extremely temperature sensitive.