Quantum Mechanics/Overdrive

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quantum Mechanics/Overdrive
From: highwaystar@juno.com (Highway Star)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 16:51:46 EST
Cc: smith007@mindspring.com
>(Phil Smith says)
>Talked to a chap named John Espizitto,concerning a overdrive
transmissiom
>yestrday, he was very helpful over the phone . Has anyone had any
dealings
>with him and Quantum Mechanics? Were you happy with the overdrive?
Thanks

Yes, I bought an overdrive a few years ago, perfect.  Excellent person,
reasonable, extremely knowledgeable (more than anyone in TRF, or at least
he was willing to provide more information).  He is a A1 class person.
You can't say this about too many businesses.

BTW, I'm not affiliated with him in any way.

Ciao-
Pouya

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]