Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!! - The Truth

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!! - The Truth
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:53:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry, Joe:

I've been involved in the restoration game too long for that.  I've worked
on Spits, Bs, TR3s and many other LBCs.  The TRs don't make it in terms of
basic integrity by comparison.  Interestingly, my Standard Vanguard is a
superior car in terms of construction to all other LBCs I have owned or
worked on.  Standard was the parent company of Triumph but it is odd that
there is so much difference in body construction.

John