TR2-TR4 Web Site

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2-TR4 Web Site
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 07:47:19 -0500
Hi List

Just an update on the TR2-TR4 Web Site.......

Approx 45 Owners have responded to date with their year, TS numbers,
location and e-mail addresses. Many thanks to all of you who responded
and if anyone else wants to list please forward the info to me.

As for the list discussion excerpts, there are about 25 topic threads
dealing with TR2-TR4 items currently and I am working to have it brought
up to date by this weekend. It will cover everything from basic
maintenance & repair to the most detailed originality discussion. If
anyone has threads older than the first of this year I'd appreciate them
be forwarded to me so that I can post them.
Thanks to Perry T. Hammock who provided many older threads of interest.

I have also setup some new pages called Brag Book, Sites of Interest,
True Confessions and the Spare Parts bin and I welcome submissions to
them.

The site will be what everyone makes it so please contribute!

http://WWW.CAM.ORG/~jacad/triumph/index.htm

Thanks to all

Barry Shefner
-59 TR3A OTS 57675