Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Another BATCH of some GREAT workbooks!
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 18:13:37 PST
whether or not justin is making a profit on his finds is immaterial, he
went, he looked, he deserves to paid for his time and gas, hey we didn't
expend it to go find these things and i agree with brad, in fact i think
as an american he should tack 15 percent onto the costs ( the manual,
gas, time) and be done with it, i'd pay it if it helped me and was out
of print for general sale.  given that parts make up the majority of
american profit.  we make a widget (if you will) for 43 cents, total out
the door to the distributor we sell that widget for 1.00 the dealer
sells it for 1.25, this is america people, this is how it works