Re: Air filters

To: toddsig@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Air filters
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 98 08:41:27 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Todd W. Sigety wrote:
        >For those of you with the K&N setup, are you using the filters with the
        >original housing or the custom chrome units, which I would assume would
        >also increase the air flow.

Todd,
        I am using the chrome units, which look nice, but I doubt
if they flow any more air than the original air-box.
        One thing to note; the K&N chrome panckakes in the Brit-car
magazines (eg Triumph World) come with a nice "K&N" script
on the pancake.  I was unable to find these in the US.
        Shane Ingate in San Diego