Re[2]: More mechanic entries needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Subject: Re[2]: More mechanic entries needed
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:57:07 -0500
     Well, I guess you don't hve to be a professional mechanic. However, I
     don't know how many calls you would want to receive from stranded LBC
     owners 'just passing through' who need help. OTOH, people who do it
     for a living like the phone to ring; it means money to them.

     I do have a non-pro on the list. If you, or any others would like to
     be added, it may be appreciated by someone in need someday.

     Jeff
     '73 TR6
     trying to build a directory