Re: Broquet Fuel Device

To: "\"triumphs@autox.team.net\"" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Broquet Fuel Device
From: Irwin Armstrong <armstrong@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:09:20 +0000
Practical Classics UK have send me a copy of their 1989/90 articles on
the Carbonflo device, which was apparently the forerunner of  the
Broquet device.

Their test was on a BMC 1800 engine with new valves, and after 5000+
miles in  3 months it needed all new valves and the test could not be
completed. Carbonflo had taken part in the test and could not explain
why this had happened.

If anyone wants to read the article I will see if I can scan it, but it
is a photocopy and might be difficult. Please email me with your email
address so I can bypass the group with attachments.