Haynes Manuals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Haynes Manuals
From: Eric Miller <emiller@europa.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 06:54:48 -0800
FYI - Both Haynes manuals have now been sold.

-Eric

>Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:00:06 -0800
>To: triumph
>From: Eric Miller <emiller@europa.com>
>Subject: Haynes Manuals
>
>The TR250-TR6 manual has been sold, but the TR2-TR4A manual is still
available...

>-Eric Miller
>
>>Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:01:02 -0800
>>To: triumph
>>From: Eric Miller <emiller@europa.com>
>>Subject: Haynes Manuals
>>
>>Howdy Group!
>>
>>Lucky day today!  During my fairly regular visit to Powells books here in
Portland, I came across two used Haynes manuals that seem to be in high
demand lately.  I picked up one TR2-4A, and one TR250-6.  Both are in used
condition with various dirt/grease stains on the covers (they look
suspiciously like all my manuals...).

>>I would be happy to send them to two good homes for my cost plus
shipping.  I paid $10.00 for the The TR2-4A manual, and the $15.00 for the
TR250-6 manual.