Re: Heater assy colors for TR-3 round heater

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Heater assy colors for TR-3 round heater
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:40:16 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You are right George In checking with my contacts in, the light plugged in
and the dust wiped off (not just lightly blown as I had) the front is a
wrinkle black, not sure if the rest is "gloss or satin" black the sheetmetal
diverter to the defrosters had traces of black paint. but the aluminum piece
between the body and the diverter seems to have no paint on it. Might it
have been natural aluminum....

Bryce