RE: TR Rear Window??

To: "'triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR Rear Window??
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 03:32:19 -0800
Ian,

        That beautiful yellow 4 belongs to Rick Bushong, a member
of our club, the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club out of Santa Clara, CA.
I believe the top you see is the surrey top minus the drop in horizontal pieces.
This was a factory option and a little pricey at the time.  However, trying to
acquire one intact NOW makes that original price seem like a dime store
fire sale bargain.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA