Re: Crane ignition update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, jbonina@nectech.com
Subject: Re: Crane ignition update
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:14:15 PST

<snip>
     was a 4 or 6 cylinder. Now, I'm not car fanatic, but even I
remember
     from their production days that the TR6 had a 6 cylinder engine,
DUH!
     Or, maybe I'm OLD enough to remeber and he wasn't (Is 39 old?)

depends jeff how many times have you been 39?? al la jack bennie (oops
now im giving it away....  ;}

     In closing, I have now learned to be more thorough and patient
before
     parting with the green.

     Jeff
     '73 TR6

oh and i think with all the discussion, im going ignitor on my spit....

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

65 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.

Murphys Second Law of Combat...If it's stupid but works, it aint stupid.