gt6Plus

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: gt6Plus
From: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:13:56 +0000
My husband is gone. In my garage are two things labeled gt six +.  He claims
they are cars of some type.  Actually they are in the way  because I can't
get either of the Lincolns in the garage.  Are these things worth anything?
One is on a trailer and it looks like it was used for parts.  The other was
operated on the highways last year, although I never partook and can't say
what it will do this year.  I'm looking for a convertible which has a much
bigger "nicer" look.  Somebody suggested a tr6, but with a name like that I
think it might be related to the things in my garage.  I'm looking to the
mercedes dealer, those . . . they're really big and nice looking.  Guess my
actual point is, does anybody know how to dispose of things labeled gt6+ and
all the stuff that follows 'em.

Kevin's wife