Re: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6

To: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: Re: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:26:17 -0500
     Ultimately, I'd love to have the OEM belts refurbished. Can you tell
     me how to get in touch with Snake Oyl in Texas?

     Thanks,
     Jeff

Subject: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6
Author:  Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net> at SMTP
Date:    3/24/98 9:32 PM

List,
For four years I've felt secure riding around with my OEM seatbelts
which were restored by Snake Oyl Products in TX. They re-webbed, cleaned
and restored the tension to my belts.
Question:  Have I been riding with a false sense of security, unaware
that my body will be flung about like a rag doll in the event of a
collision? I just assumed that with the obvious liability that a company
would face by restoring a defective product, they wouldn't.
Am I in jeopardy?
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO