RE: new list

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: new list
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 98 12:26:43 PST
On Mark Bradakis creating the list for Spitfires:

While I see the merit in now having the two lists, I for one will
miss the contributions by our Spitfire Brothers.  Even though 90%
of the technical Spitfire discussions are not applicable to
my TR (and the bigger Triumphs), there are some absolute gems
of advice from time to time that I have squirriled away.

Besides, I happen to like Spitfires.  I will miss the discussions
of Triumph history (which is meaningless unless viwed in the
context of all Triumph models), vendor news and general banter.
Although I may rarely write anything of importance to some of
the Spitfire personalities on the list, I consider them
net-friends and a shining light in the lonliness of cyber-space.

One day, when I'm rich and famous, I'll have a GT6 and a
Spitfire vintage-racer in the garage as well.

        Shane Ingate in San Diego