Re: Chrome

To: "Rick Feibusch" <rfeibusch@loop.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Chrome
From: "Larry Quirk" <Larry.E.Quirk@gov.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:42:56 -0700
Rick -- Love British Car,  its a great MAG!!!!  Now I know who to complain
to when I see one of my rides undervalued.  With respect to the chroming --
remember that chrome and welds don't mix well due to the gassing required.
I like to just go with two steps to just the nickel where a lot of weld are
involved (ie motorcycle frames).
Good luck on buying a Triumph but don't lower ther prices in the "value
guide" just so you can get a better deal.
Larry(SPITMAN)
> From: Rick Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Chrome
> Date: Saturday, March 28, 1998 8:16 AM
>

> Hi Listers-
>
> Hi - I'm new on the list and don't have a Triumph yet but am getting
> interested.  I'm the guy who does the infamous Value Guides for British
Car