Re: Temperature Gauge Quiver

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Temperature Gauge Quiver
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:34:40 -0500
I think it is something in the guage.  I drove my GT6 today and noticed the
same thing, it jiggled until it moved up a little then it was solid.  I
parked it for about 20 minutes and then drove home.  When I started home
the water was already warm and the needle went maybe 1/4 the way up
immediately, but no jiggle.    I bet the fuel would do the same thing if I
ever let it get that low.

Sam