Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?

To: Matrix1643 <Matrix1643@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Haynes Manual?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:38:03 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Matrix1643 wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there is a Haynes manual available for a TR3?  I've gone
> to their web page and there was no mention.  Even went to their page in GB.
> If they are available, could someone tell me where and at what price?

You need Haynes Manual #28, I think- Covers TR2 to TR4A.  Good luck
finding one, they are out of print.  Best thing to do is to search the
local used bookshops, or wait until another lister comes up with one.  I
haven't seen one at all (other than mine, which you can't have :-))
locally.

The ISBN on mine is 0 85696 028 7

-I think it was printed in 1980.

good luck,