Spitfire List

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire List
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:11:19 -0800
Well, I'm here to add my vote to those who don't want to split this
list, although I assume it's too late to turn back, now.  I'm sure Mark
has the best of intentions, but many of us Spit/GT6 owners will
eventually have to sign on to both lists, which will only increase our
daily mail volumes (what Mark was hoping to help with by splitting the
lists).  After all, this is the "Triumphs" list, not the "TRs" list, and
I'd think most Spit/GT6 postings would end up being cross-posted to both
lists to take advantage of the vast store of knowledge collected here.
Also, I'm personally interested in acquiring a TR4 or TR3 somewhere down
the road, and the comments regarding the good, bad, and ugly related to
these models are most helpful.

So, I guess I'm here to stay, unless all the Spit folks abandon ship.
If that happens, I'll have to subscribe to both and live with an
overflowing inbox full of double postings.

BTW, this is absolutely *NOT* a flame directed at Mark.  We're all
terribly fortunate to have Mark around to tirelessly maintain this very
valuable resource.  Thanks, Mark!

-Schuyler
--
Schuyler E. Grace