RE: Ford Fiesta Alternator

To: Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Ford Fiesta Alternator
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 17:36:31 -0500
John;
I was at the VTR site and you're right, the model year Fiesta wasn't mentioned.
The author was Tom Gentry. You might try his email address-
tgentr@wgc.woodward.com

And Greg you said it! Most of these parts house staffers today couldn't find
their arse  with a flashlight and both hands. I refuse to get poor service at a
reduced price and won't go to Auto Zone, Advance, Parts America, etc. for parts
even for my 'murican beaters.