Theory and Practice of Cylinder Head Modification

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Theory and Practice of Cylinder Head Modification
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 07:39:48 -0700
I'm looking for information and possibly a Xerox copy (or original if I can
find one) of David Vizards book "Theory and Practice of Cylinder Head
Modification".
It is currently out of print and even Vizard denies having a copy (even when
enticed by a fair sum of $).
Since I've never seen the book could someone give me a summary of the
contents and total number of pages.
Any comments on the applicability of the text to the TR6 head is greatly
appreciated.
Also does this overlap the information provided in "Tuning Standard Triumphs
over 1300 cc"?
Thanks much
Lee Janssen