More Extra Parts

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More Extra Parts
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 23:05:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello List

I continue to come up with extra parts for my TR4A.  I have a complete set
of gauges - Speedo, Tach, oil, ammeter, fuel, and temp (both centigrade and
the Usversion).  I do not know the status of the gauges, but would be
willing to entertain offers.  I am trying to clean out the basement and the
garage.

Also, does anybody know where to get a vacuum line - the one from the
distributor to the carb?  I have a threaded fitting at the vacuum an I am
not sure what the carb end requires.  Please help, again.

TIA

Rick