Re: TR6 for sale, TR3 for sale

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: TR6 for sale, TR3 for sale
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 16:11:20 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
stu.jo@ibm.net wrote:

> I bought the Auto Trader one day too late! 1973 TR6, burgundy/new tan
> top, brakes,exhaust, 43K miles, $2500! Needless to say, my calls are not
> being returned
>
> Also-59TR3, partly restored,hardtop,.good interior, many NOS parts and
> parts car, $2800 OBO
> 609-758-7847  (south NJ).
> Usual disclaimer BS applies
> Stu

Yes, a parts car that has been outside in a field with no covering and
sitting on the ground for 5 years, probably will not roll and may crack
in half when towing!

Partly restored with much sill and inner rocker work to do as well as
getting rid of bondo not to mention the frozen engine after siting under
a makeshift car port for 5 years. Well I could go on about the car but
not on the list. Anyone interested in further details can contact me
direct.

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA