Re: K & N Air filters for late TR6

To: Dennis Culligan <dculligan@vnet.IBM.COM>
Subject: Re: K & N Air filters for late TR6
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 13:41:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dennis Culligan wrote:

> Listers -
>   Yes, I know, here we go again. I can not determine from the parts catalogs
> that I have at hand which K&N Air Filters I should order if I want to use my
> stock air cleaner.  Larry Schilling mentioned (in a post last April) that the
> K&N part number is 56-1620, but this does not relate to anything in the
>current
> VickyBrit or Moss catalogs (VB part # seems to be 3-1806 - $24.95@ and Moss
> part # is 371-575 - $31.95@), nor do I know if Larry was planning to use the
> stock air cleaner (as opposed to the pretty chrome ones you can get with the
> K&N filters).  Any and all help will be appreciated.
>                                                            Dennis
> ****** If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat? ******

For all K&N questions/purchases... I highly recommend:

David Anton
Advanced Performance Technology
561 Iowa Ave.  Bldg A.
Vega Industrial Park
Riverside, CA   92507

909 686-0260
800 278 3278
909 686-2831 FAX

He is a K&N guru... and will mix/match sets to create sets that match
your requirements.
He will be able to sort out any question you have... and to sell you
anything you may need.  ...also has velocity stacks... etc..

I plug this guy all the time here... as I would like to see him continue
to be successful and STAY IN BUSINESS... (call me selfish!)

He's been in business for MANY years now.

Let him know how you heard about him.  Maybe we can get him interested
in the net.

--Justin Wagner
Los Angeles