RE:Any Yellow and Black Hoses out there?

To: Charles Tucker <catucker@vnet.net>
Subject: RE:Any Yellow and Black Hoses out there?
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:44:32 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
        Charles,

        I have a "bumblebee" servo vacuum line and three fuel line unions
that I'd be glad to send you free of charge if you send me your address.
They're from a set of spare TR250 carbs I recently acquired, and they're in
the condition that  you'd expect 30 year old rubber to be, but they are
original. IMO, I doubt you'll find a servicable set of bumblebee radiator
hoses, though TRF has been threatening to make some for years.

        In addition to your address, please send me an aknowledgement that:

        1. You will inspect the fuel lines before using them and will
determine whether or not they are safe to use.
        2. Using 30 year old fuel lines might not be such a swell idea, and
I told you so.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L