Re: Air compressor sizing

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air compressor sizing
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 12:39:25 -0500
    Jack, I have on that is near identical compressor except for the mine has
a 30 gallon tank. I couldn't be happier with it. It runs my air sander, paint
guns and other tools just fine. My next new tool will be a sand blaster to go
with it.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/