Re: spitfire poly bushings

To: "lew" <lsmc@lightspeed.net>, "spit" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: spitfire poly bushings
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 01:56:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I got mine from BPNW,  but I just receive this months flyer from SpitBits
and they have the poly bushings for the same price ($7.50).  just be
prepared to spend alot of time getting them in, because they don't compress
like rubber.  You may want to order an additional set incase you screw one
up like I did.  Then you don't have to wait while the replacement comes in
the mail.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas