Conclusion - Air Compressor

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Conclusion - Air Compressor
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 08:06:45
To all who have responded to my request for help on the air compressor.

I appreciate all the great input I received.  I now realize that I should
probably have more air, like a minimum of 10 CFM @ 90 psi, to power the
bigger "airhog" devices, like a bigger sandblaster.  However, I don't see
me using much more than a ratchet, impact hammer, grinder, or minimal
sandblasting for a fair number of years (very young kids, no major
restorations) so the compressor proposed, although limited in power, will
accomodate my occasional needs for a while and seems like a pretty good
deal. Before buying it, however, I am going to try to find a "normal/Oil"
or non-Oilless compressor as, based on your input, they seem to provide
better service and are quieter.

Now who has a bunch of extra air tools I can buy really cheaply?  <kidding>

Thanks again.

Jack Brooks