TR 250 Brake Master Cylinder & Servo Unit - to TRADE for......

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250 Brake Master Cylinder & Servo Unit - to TRADE for......
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:59:59 -0700
Cc: TRBILBO@aol.com, dsforza@megahits.com, crowen@sat.net, zwissler@hsonline.net, HDRIDER570@aol.com
I have a TR 250 Brake Master Cylinder & Servo unit to trade... I took it
off a TR 4A/250 mixed-parts car several years ago...  It worked when I
removed it.  And it's been indoors since.  I would imagine it would need
new seals by now, etc...

I have not been able to find a TR 4A intake manifold that anyone is
willing to trade for.  I have had a very reasonable money offer, but I
can't afford that right now.

The manifold must be in stock condition: no cracks, no prior
porting/polishing, etc.   Dirty is fine.

In victoria British, a new servo unit sells for $296.00 and a new master
cylinder sells for $230.00.

Alternatively, Rebuild kits for the above are $27.45 and 25.25
respectively.

...so I feel I'd be getting the shorter end of this trade... should it
be something that you really need. I think it would be fair if you pay
for all shipping costs... to help balance the trade...though I'm open to
suggestions.

(I prefer trading, but I am also open to offers for the unit... as I may
be able to then use the money to buy the manifold from the person who
offered to sell only.)

--Justin