RE: production record

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: RE: production record
From: Chris Bullock <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 07:55:16 -0400
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter,

Great certificate - did you realize (before ordering) that your 6 was built on
the
last day they were produced??  Great bit of trivia!

On the tires - the certificate for the 73 I sold last year had Goodyear listed
as
well and I learned from this list that they were apparently VERY soft and didn't
last long at all, so in agreement with John Macartney, yours probably did come
with Goodyears.

Regards,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, VT