Re: Dizzy Cap

To: On the Mark <otmc@bc1.com>
Subject: Re: Dizzy Cap
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:37:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mark,
The standard cap is all that is required.  Just make sure you align the
sensor properly with the number one plug wire.  It is a good idea to
assemble the distributor  off the engine and spin the thing to ensure
that you don't have anything binding.  This way you won't have to
replace anything if you do.

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer