Re: Flooding

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Flooding
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:15:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

Glad to hear things are more or less well for you, John.

I suppose there is balance in the universe... as an example, when I visited
Gaydon in 1995 (early September) the "Isles" were at the height of a rather
sever drought, as I recall.

At any rate, the test ride in the Range Rover had _no water at all_. I have
a pretty good imagination, so I was able to pretend.

I have to admit that there were a few points on the ride that I found
discomforting due to the extreme angle of ascent/descent. The ride is well
worth the one pound (or whatever the cost is).

Ta-ta,
rml

gotta go check my TR6 brake switch!