Re: W.T.B Bently TR6 manual.

To: thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us, jarrow@dlcwest.com
Subject: Re: W.T.B Bently TR6 manual.
From: McGaheyRx <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:27:39 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-04-12 22:42:18 EDT, thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us writes:

<< Watch out.  There are two types of Bently manuals out there.   One is full
 size pages and the second has the pages photo reduced to fit two "pages" on
 each page.    This is a bit hard to read.

 If you have a choice, get the full size version.

Ditto the warning
I just got one of these 2 pages per page manuals for my GT6.
BUT the seller's discription did NOT the contain the word Bently - the
discription was the same as Bentley's - and the word Bentley does
not appear anywhere in the manual. Neither does ANY copyright information.
It does bear a very small sticker that reads "printed in Hong Kong"
In general, if the manual has the name Benltey on it, I think you're getting
the
full size version.

Cheers
Jack Mc