od-wiring on TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: od-wiring on TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:59:30 +0100
Folks, I know this is a question that came up earlier, but I somehow
didn't get the answer...Here's the setting: 74 TR6, late od, engaging in
all gears including reverse(I know...I know, just happened...) How to
rewire the thing to get it at least NOT engaging the reverse and may be
not the first as well. The od engages fine, though sometimes it slips
out of od, is it knackered? And if so, do I have to rebuild it
immediately or can I wait, and if so, whats knackered? I have a factory
manual so I'll rebuild it myself if possible.

Thanks, Gernot