Re: Mig

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Mig
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:00:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
I don't remember what the size of the 3 foot bottle is, but you can do a
*lot* of welding with one of these. I've refilled mine about 4 times
over the course of welding up my TR3, and I've still got half a bottle
left now that the welding is essentially complete.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L