RE: Geting the Bugs out, rubber value

To: "'Tom Howard'" <thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>, "'Brad Kahler'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: Geting the Bugs out, rubber value
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 19:54:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think that back rubber strap on the muffler is, was and has always been
cursed.  I haven't broken one since I have been restoring the current
project, now 8 months, but back in the old days when I was driving a 71 in
71 I used to buy that one strap by the half dozen.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK