thanks.......

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: thanks.......
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 07:53:26 PDT
just a quick thank you to everyone for helping me on my front end
project this weekend...the right side is all but done, this side
required a lower front a-arm replacement. so took a little longer than i
had anticipated..plus i am sand blasting and re-painting as i go so is
taking a bit longer...but that's ok, everything so far is going
relatively smoothly...only one stubborn bolt so far, and you'd be
suprised what an impact wrench can do...  :)  god i love my air tools...

to the person who suggested a drill bit for removing the old rubber
suspension pieces/bushings out of their 19 year old resting
places...works GREAT only took about 10 seconds to get them
out....(that's each)... think i used a 13/64 drill bit, but after 10
seconds of full bore on the drill zip out they come..

.hey joe, werent' you looking for a tip of the month?????  think this
one qualifies.....good idea, even if it weren't mine  :))

well it's off to the autoparts store, to get some of those inline
filters...only putting 2 of the 6 i identified back in the line....guess
rather than replace the ones that were supposed to be there, the DPO
just added as he went.....like to give a full description of the guy and
how i feel but momma always said, if you cant say sumtin nice say nuttin
at all....

cheers

larry, "I'd rather push a triumph, than drive an mg"
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.

Murphys twentieth Law of Combat...tracers work both ways.