Greesy Keeboard

To: "Robert L. Williams" <rlwilliams@navix.net>
Subject: Greesy Keeboard
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 15:38:51 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Robert L. Williams wrote:

> By the way, when all yopu folks are out there working on your cars do you
> find it a little annoying to have to stop and scrub all the grease off your
> hands before you can type out questions like these.  I have old shop
> manuals that are really oil and grease stained because I didn't wash up
> before doing a consultation, does anyone out there fess up to having a
> grease smeared keyboard?

I can't get away with smearing up the communal keyboard 'round here, and
me own computer doesn't have a modem.

FWIW you can get a plastic skin that goes over your keyboard, little bit
harder to type but you needn't worry about whatever you spill on it.

I can't remember who makes them or where you can get one though :-(

-Malcolm