Re. Bad Morning

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re. Bad Morning
From: "David Hill" <David_J_Hill@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:56:35 +0100
You think you've had it bad? How about this...

Man drives down the rod in his ancient Mk.2 Ford Cortina. Hits a bump and
both strut top mountings let go. This leaves him with a kinked bonnet. My
evil pal asks him to open bonnet so we can have a look. Man opens
bonnet-BANG!!-instant lowrider.

Then again....

Young lad arrives looking singed around the edges, with dead skin hanging in
fronds from his ears. 'Wot happened?', sez I. His dozy mate had been trying
to fill a butane lighter-then he tried it to see if it would light.
A ball of flame hurtled towards the back of the cabin, bounced off the rear
screen, came back forward, burning skin and hair on the way past, then blew
the windscreen out. The lad was braking hard in the middle of all this.
Rolling to a stop, he saw the screen slide along the bonnet. Unfortunately,
he hadn't braked hard enough and, for an encore, ran over his own screen.

No word of a lie,

Dave Hill