Re: Stromberg Commission numbers

To: MRobe33243 <MRobe33243@aol.com>, "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stromberg Commission numbers
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:28:16 -0400
Thanks for the info.  yours is CT35411.  The transmission number (I didn't
record the
engine number, and the commission & body numbers were missing) of a junker
that I harvested some parts (including Strombergs) was 23029.  IF the
commission number is
close to this number, then this preceeds yours (maybe a 1963???).

My TR4A CTC73336L was back to SU's.  (BTW, the engine and trans numbers are
160
higher than the commission)

Does anybody have more more numbers to tell?  Maybe someone has the factory

records to indicate the dates of carb changes!

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com