Triumph Book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Book
From: Eric Miller <emiller@europa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:27:42 -0700

I came across a little gem the other day at Powell's Books here in
Portland, and picked it up in hopes that it would find a good home with
someone on the list.

It's called "Triumph Guide", by Dave Allen and Dick Strome, and is part of
the Modern Sports Car Series.  The copyright is 1959, and it is in
excellent condition.  It's fairly small in size, about 5"x7", and around
130 pages, but it contains some interesting Triumph history and competition
information.  Looks like it would be a good addition to someone's library
if they have a TR2 or 3.

I paid $20 for it, so if anyone wants it, they can have it for what I paid
plus postage.

Eric Miller
Portland, OR
65 TR-4A